School Tours in Ireland - Just 4 Fun
Best Children’s Multi-Activity School Tour
Just 4 Fun School Tours are the Best Primary School Tours in Ireland, as awarded by the EU Business Awards. We help you to maintain your Active Flag & give you the option of a STEM Activity while providing a fun-filled, action-packed day and the added benefit of #kidshelpingkids.
In the past years, the €2 donation from each child’s fee has allowed Just 4 Fun School Tours to present CMRF The Little hero’s at Crumlin Hospital with cheques totalling €24,000 on behalf of participating school children. This money, generated by our initiative of "Kids helping Kids", is used for "The Giggle Fund" to provide birthday parties, cinema and pizza nights for children and to help create a more relaxing environment for patients during their stay. Your donation is funding research in childhood illnesses such as cardiac diseases, cystic fibrosis & asthma so they can understand and limit the effects on children and increase their quality of life.
Kids helping Kids
When you’re planning your annual School Tour, Teachers want fun action packed day for their pupils in a safe environment. It’s the Kids big day out! Then you have just found the right place!! We are not your normal activity School Tour. We are all about fun, enjoyment and #KidshelpingKids in association with the Our Lady’s Children Hospital for Sick Children Crumlin.
When you attend our School tours, the Kids don’t just get a great activity day out but also donating to a great charity. By attending the school tour a donation of €2 per child will be donated to Crumlin’s Children’s Hospital Charity. We want Kids to have an action packed day, by raising awareness that they are the lucky ones who can enjoy these activities. They will be helping sick Kids to get better by participating at the School Tour.
Our programme suits all primary school kids as it has been designed by teachers and lectures in the fields of Physical Education, PhD in Biomechanics in human movement and early childhood motor skills development.
On the day your school will get a group photograph with cheque donation for CMRF Crumlin
Just 4 Fun School Tours
- The Number 1 School Tour destination, when you want to make a difference!!!
- We have Venues nationwide
- Tour day is action packed and value for money
- The newest and exciting up to date activities available
- Each activity is challenging and stimulating to ensure the best fun experience
- All of this is operated by caring staff who supervises the Kids in a safe environment, which give a nice relaxing, stress free day for the teachers!!
- We offer your school the option to take part in a STEM Activity that will be is recognised towards your Certificate/Plaque.
- Active Flag hours can be banked from the tour days activities.
So what are you waiting for, make a Difference and be the Difference!!
Join the Fun @ Just 4 Fun School Tours "Kids helping Kids" Our Lady’s Children Hospital Crumlin.
Interested in bringing your class on a Just 4 Fun School Tour, or would like more information? Please phone or email our office.
About your day
- Your class will participate in 7-8 activities during the day.
- These will be challenging and exciting for all the children.
- Children are required to wear runners & comfortable clothes.
- There will be 2 breaks, children should bring a packed lunch and plenty of drinks. No fizzy drinks.
- The teachers will be requested to supervise their children for both breaks.
- Complementary Tea and Coffee is available for the teachers while they relax and enjoy their day.
*The weather does not affect our Tours as we select venues that are not weather dependant.
Activities may vary at selected venues.
- When you’re planning your annual School Tour, Teachers want fun action packed day for their pupils in a safe environment. It’s the Kids big day out!
- We are not your normal activity School Tour. We are all about fun, enjoyment and #KidshelpingKids in association with the Our Lady’s Children's Hospital for Sick Children Crumlin.
- By attending the school tour a donation of €2 per child will be donated to Crumlin’s Children’s Hospital Charity on your schools behalf.
- This year we are giving your School the option of using one of your activities as a STEM Activity. It will help your school towards your Certificate /Plaque .
- Your School can bank hours towards gaining your Active Flag
- Our programme suits all primary school kids as it has been designed by teachers and lectures in the fields of Physical Education, PhD in Biomechanics in human movement and early childhood motor skills development. Instructors from the STEM Programme.
On the day your school will get a group photograph with cheque donation for CMRF Crumlin.