Terms & Conditions
Summer Camp Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of our website and the Terms and Conditions for booking places on our Summer Camps through our online booking
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, We/Our/Us means Just 4 Fun Kids Camp Ltd. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review these terms and conditions to ensure you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
- Parents must be aware that places will be filled on a first come first served basis
- On making a payment of €20 deposit per child or full payment per child secures your child’s place.
- Cancellation equates to giving up the deposit of €20 paid by post or online per child (non-refundable)
- Fee reductions can only be applied to bookings on a per family unit base
- We only accept children from the age of 5 years to 12 years. Born in January 2006 to December 2013.
- A Parent/guardian must sign application form and agree to terms & conditions, payment via this website is also taken as agreement with the terms and conditions
- All medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, rain gear and sun cream each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9:30am-3:30pm each day.
- Children will not be taken in to the camp before 9:30 am and must be collected at 3:30 pm. Just 4 Fun Kids Camp Ltd & its employees are not responsible for children outside of these times.
- Just 4 Kids Fun Camps Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the children
- Just 4 Kids Fun Camps Ltd. reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire programme.
- Mobile Phones are not permitted in camp. All valuables must be left at home.
- Photographs and video footage may be taken and used for promotional reasons. If you do not wish images of your child to be used by us. Please inform the Just 4 Fun Kids Camp office when booking
- Just 4 Fun Kids Camp Ltd has permission to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident or sickness
- Information of activities is given in good faith. All arrangements and activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, programme schedule and other arrangements. Just 4 Kids Fun Camps Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly in the event of unanticipated situations.
- Just 4 Kids Fun Camps Ltd. reserves the right to remove any child that is disruptive from the camp due to misbehaviour or whose behaviour puts themselves or others at risk without a refund
- The Just 4 Fun Kids Camp programmes adheres to the best safety expectations and procedures
- Breach of our Terms and Conditions will result in cancellation of the booking
- In the course of an accident, illness, loss of property or death, Just 4 Fun Kids camp cannot be held responsible unless it is proven negligence by a member of trained staff.